Specifying ELIPS pre-insulated pipes as the backbone of the district cooling systems helps you reap multiple advantages, with significant bottom-line benefits.
- Based on 50 years’ experience
- International Test Certificates
- Investment & Operation cost Saving
- Last more than 30 years
- Extremely versatile – can be laid underground, on the surface or across rooftops, for lowest possible installation costs.
- Exceptional dependability and long service life, with unusually low inspection, maintenance and repair costs.
- Build on existing know-how and technology familiarity, reducing engineering costs.
- Euroheat & Power certification assures product quality and standards.
- Easily budgetable operating costs, with no unforeseen surprises.
- No need for painting, coating or any other corrosion protection for the service pipe, saving on project costs.
- No need to install a cathodic protection system to prevent corrosion from the outside, saving on project costs.
- Easy, relatively inexpensive installation of leak detection systems.
- The insulation stays completely dry even when the pipe is installed in water. Avoids thermal bridges due to pipe supports, because the piping is supported on the outside of the casing.
- No condensation on the outside of the pipe when mounted indoors.
- Impervious to surroundings. The insulation can withstand even roughest treatment and effects of the most dramatic weather fluctuations.